2023: What to expect for Volunteer Opportunities
Hello friends! As we recalibrate following the closure of our annual calendar and with the severe reduction of events since the pandemic, we are sorting out our next steps. In the meantime, here are several ways to support our cause:
- Share our posts on social media:
- Write us with event ideas or fundraising plans
- Interview us for your Podcast, YouTube channel, etc.
- Design new merchandise for us!
We are no longer taking on new volunteer trainees. We are working with our existing volunteer base to recalibrate for 2023. The info below is no longer valid.
We have active teams in 32+ states in the U.S. as well as Vancouver, B.C. We’re always looking to expand our teams!
Being a Pinup for Pitbulls volunteer is so much more than just being a calendar model! Our volunteers work tirelessly to advocate against breed discrimination and to educate for proper companion animal treatment and ownership.
We are seeking volunteers to join our growing team! How can you help?
- Help promote our mission and share our posts on your social media!
- Host a fundraiser for Pinups for Pitbulls in your hometown (with our guidance and assistance).
- Attend an event nation-wide!
- Help solicit our merchandise through our web store and ask local businesses to consider a wholesale order!
If you are interested in joining our team, please email Rachel at Rachel@pinupsforpitbulls.org or complete the form below. You must be at least eighteen years of age to volunteer with PFPB. Please let us know WHERE you are located and HOW you would like to help!
AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, OK, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, DE, TN, TX, VT, VA/DC, WA, WI, Vancouver! See the complete map!