The research performed provided several insights and outcomes that were anticipated in the research question. By analyzing the effects of breed specific legislation (BSL) and the statistics relative to dog bites, dog shelters and rescue groups, it became clear that the BSL does not work. This case study provides extensive proof to support this conclusion.
Franklin, Deirdre S., “Public Policy: Community Safety Through Breed Bans?” (2013). Animals and Public Policy. 1.
- May 27: Dogs & Brews (PA) feat. 2017 Pin-Up Nikki H. & Team
- Jun 1: First Friday at Loyalty Barber Shop (Gallery Show, PA)
- Jun 1: Wilmington Ink N Arms (NC)
- Jun 1: Ink & Arms (NC): Meet 2017 Pin-Up Tabatha, 2016 Pin-Up Erica and more!
- Jun 2: Best Friends Super Adoption (NY)